CERF and GERS are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We expect all participants to abide by this Code in all venues.
Expected Behaviors Include:
- Treating all participants with respect, dignity, and consideration;
- Refraining from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech;
- Being aware of your surroundings and of your fellow Participants.
Prohibited Behaviors Include:
- Harassment - unwelcome or offensive verbal, visual, or physical contact;
- Sexual harassment - unwelcome, unsolicited, and unreciprocated sexual advances, or other verbal or physical conduct or gesture of a sexual nature;
- Unruly or disruptive behavior;
- Discriminatory conduct;
- Deliberate intimidation, threatening, stalking, or following.
If you are being subjected to inappropriate conduct, notice that someone else is being subjected to inappropriate conduct, or have any other concerns, contact GERS Event staff at the Registration Booth.