Register for the CERF 2021 Virtual Meeting coming up in November: https://conference.cerf.science/
Early Registration ends June 21
Applications are now being accepted for student registration and abstract awards to attend the 2021 virtual CERF meeting. Registration and abstract awards of $170 will be offered to students (graduate and undergraduate) to help defray the costs associated with registration and abstract submission for the CERF meeting.
To be eligible for a student registration and abstract award, you must:
1) Be a current GERS member (Not a member? Register here)
2) Be a current graduate or undergraduate student
3) Have submitted an abstract (to be eligible for the abstract award)
Preference will be given to students who have submitted an abstract and to students who have not received awards previously
To apply, combine the following items into a single pdf with your first and last name in the file name (e.g., JaneSmith), and submit to email@example.com:
1) A picture of you doing your research for use in publicity.
2) A statement (< 1 page) from you explaining why you want to attend CERF and a copy of your submitted abstract.
3) Confirmation email of abstract submittal (pdf email as part of application package)
4) An email from your adviser confirming student status and funding need. This email can be from your advisor to you stating “My student, Jane Smith, will be presenting their research at CERF 2021 and is in need of financial support to cover registration and abstract fees”.
Applications are due June 15, 2021.